- Governor Gavin Newsom announced a new portal to help Californians working in essential sectors find safe, reliable, and accessible childcare options.
- Californians working in essential sectors during the coronavirus (COVID-19) response need safe, reliable, and accessible childcare options. MyChildCare.ca.gov provides an interactive map of qualified licensed childcare providers near you. The tool is available in English and Spanish.
- To find childcare go to MyChildCare.ca.gov and search by location, health and safety details, ages of children, capacity, and hours of care.
- If you have questions about the provider, your local childcare resource and referral agency can help. They can also help you understand childcare options and how to access childcare subsidies.
- If you are a licensed childcare provider, your work is essential. Please work with your local childcare resource and referral agency to update your hours of operation and availability.