LA County has ordered a countywide curfew for all unincorporated and incorporated areas of the County which includes all South Pasadena residents and businesses.
The order is in effect beginning tonight at 6:00 p.m, through 6:00 a.m, tomorrow morning.
No persons shall travel or be upon public streets, avenues, alleys, parks, ways or any other public place in the County of Los Angeles for the duration of this curfew. The following are exempt:
- Law enforcement personnel
- Firefighting personnel
- Emergency health care providers
- Emergency medical personnel
- Civilians engaged in police or emergency work
- Individuals seeking emergency care
- Individuals experiencing homelessness who are sheltering in place
- Individuals traveling to and from their place of employment, and
- Representatives of the media
Read the curfew order here.
Click here to read the State of Emergency proclamation.