LA County has extended the countywide curfew for all unincorporated and incorporated areas of the County which includes all South Pasadena residents and businesses.
The order is in effect tonight June 2nd at 6:00 p.m, through 6:00 a.m, tomorrow morning, June 3rd.
Curfew does not apply to persons voting in special elections today.
No persons shall travel or be upon public streets, avenues, alleys, parks, ways or any other public place in the County of Los Angeles for the duration of this curfew. The following are exempt:
- Law enforcement personnel
- Firefighting personnel
- Emergency health care providers
- Emergency medical personnel
- Civilians engaged in police or emergency work
- Individuals seeking emergency care
- Individuals experiencing homelessness who are sheltering in place
- Individuals travelling to and from their place of employment,
- Individuals traveling to and from and participating in voting, and
- Representatives of the media
Read the curfew order here.