- First, only gather with members of your household this holiday weekend – there’s so much to do together in our beautiful county – explore a trail or have a picnic at one of our beautiful beaches early in the day.
- If you are outside of your home and around others, please wear a cloth face covering.
- Always use your own utensils, cups, food, drinks – do not share with others.
- Avoid crowds and be flexible and willing to change plans or move locations if you find yourself in a crowded area.
- Avoid confined spaces, especially places where physical distancing or staying more than 3 steps away from others isn’t possible, and people aren’t wearing face coverings.
- And if you are sick (or have been exposed to someone who is positive for COVID-19), please isolate or quarantine as appropriate.
Remember, these actions save lives.
For guidance, reopening protocols or a list of what is open or remains closed in LA County, visit LA County’s Department of Public Health here.