Since November 3rd, COVID-19 vaccines are available for school-aged children ages 5 and up. Please see the Updates for Parents and Guardians of School-Aged Children. This document reviews current policies and important action steps to keep children safe in Los Angeles County’s 3,040 TK-12th grade schools and contains resources for further information. This document and other information can be found on the COVID-19 Resources for Parents & Guardians webpage.
Please see LA County’s COVID-19 Vaccines: What Parents Need to Know (updated 11/8/21) for information on:
- Can my child get a COVID vaccine?
- Should I get my child vaccinated for COVID-19?
- Where can I get my child vaccinated? Visit VaccinateLACounty.com to find a site near you.
- What are the vaccine side effects?
- Are COVID vaccines safe for children?
See our COVID-19 Vaccines for Youth: Frequently Asked Questions for Parents & Guardians (updated 11/8/21) for more information.